Confidential counsellors

If you have been subjected to unacceptable behaviour, you suspect an infringement of academic integrity, or you wish to report malpractice, you can turn to one of the confidential counsellors. For each of these circumstances a counsellor is available. Find out which confidential counsellor you should turn to depending on your situation on this website.

 If you are very worried that a (fellow) student might pose a danger to another student, staff member or towards themselves? You can reach out to the concerning or threatening behaviour adviser via this website.