Transcript (cijferlijst) request form

In need of a Transcript?
For many applications you'll need an authenticated Transcript of Records (NL: cijferlijst). To obtain a transcript your can go to the Science Student Administration (room B117 in the round Gorlaeus building), or you can submit a request for a transcript via this form. Students from the Physics or Astronomy courses are welcome to use this form too!

Date range of transcript

Select the preferred format of the transcript

Please allow at least two days for processing your request.